Your privacy is very important to us. We keep the following fundamental guidelines when operating our service:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t store sensitive personal information on our servers.
- The applications do not send us any critically important information like your login credentials; instead those are encrypted and stored locally in your device.
- Your social information displayed to other people is subjected to the restrictions and permissions that you have defined in your account in each of your social networks.
- We don’t share your information with anyone except to comply with the law.
- We may use non-personal statistical information to analyze the use in our website and apps, and that’s in order to improve our service; diagnose technical problems, improve UI and features, maintain security, etc.
Acceptance of Policy
Modification of Policy
Personally Identifying Information
Collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use its app.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Our application will only access your location information when you use and will not be disclosed to third parties and others.
Read call log and read sms
Our new feature, you can synchronize the phone and watch, get your call log and text messages, you can make better use of your change program features, we promised not to provide your call log and short to any person or third party interest information.
Read the phone state
We read your phone status to turn on some services in certain phone states, not to upload your data, to reveal your privacy
If our application or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of our application may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Last Modified: May 2, 2018